That's Lyndsey's life..

My photo
Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom
"Love is a journey, not a destination. Heaven is another name for love" Engaged to my best friend on 12/12/12. Happiest girl in the world.

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!

The years have passed, the time has come.. get your money out.. I'M 21!!

I've never been a big one for birthdays but I always end up being truly spoilt when the day comes. This year I asked my family to come out with me for some food and some bowling the night before, a monday, as our family night. It was sooo much fun! The food was yummy, the bowling was so fun, even if I did get the lowest score.. and me and Ash had some fun with crazy moves, on the floor.. through our legs.. under the knees.. infact I got a strike with my under the legs shot!!











On the big day, mum treated me to lunch with a view, then we did a bit of wedding shopping.. and finished with a trip to the theatre to see Phantom of the Opera with my cousin Jenni. Its always been my favourite musical and my cousin treated me to tickets for my birthday. It was FANTASTIC!!! I loved every moment. It was a perfect day, and I got very very spoilt. Love my life!


Some birthday surprises from my fiance across the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment