It's only been in the recent years that I have grown to love general conference and this year I was so excited. Chase came down for the weekend and we got to as many sessions as we could. Conference didnt disappoint and was fantastic. So many inspiring talks were given and I left feeling uplifted, strengthened and with answers to some long standing questions. I'm so thankful for conference and the blessings that it brings when we prepare and attend! My favourite talk so far (I still have a sessions left to watch online) has been that of Henry B. Eyring. But of course, Jeffrey R. Holland always gives fantastic addresses.
Jeffrey R. Holland
Henry B. Eyring
We also got some incredible news from the prophet that worthy women are now allowed to serve missions from the age of 19!! That's amazing. It was only a year ago that I was seriously considering going on a mission and all of my friends are now preparing and it's so wonderful. The work of the Gospel is moving forward at an incredible rate and i'm so excited!!

No comments:
Post a Comment