Chase surprised me a couple weeks ago with tickets to see one of his favourite musical on London broadway, so many people have seen it and raved about how good it is, and I loved it! The whole day was perfect, the weather was gorgeous, and we had Dixy to capture the magic of London. I always find travelling to London so exciting, it's so busy, and the great Olympic atmosphere was still hanging around all along the riverbank. So much to see and do, I love London!!!
We decided to walk along the bank of the river Thames, the opposite way that we've both done it in the past. Watching the buskers, donating to weird and wacky causes, and sampling the delights of food from vans, ha. We had the best burritos i've ever had, and I had my first ever fro-yo. Delicious! We had so much fun exploring and taking photos, the show was ace, it was a perfect day.

No comments:
Post a Comment