This weekend is my last in beautiful Bournemouth for a couple of months 'cos uni is done for the year and i'm off on holidays and working back home so I wanted to go somewhere special on my last day of sunshine and freedom.. so we headed to Brownsea Island, a nature reserve off the coast of Poole. It's so beautiful there, huge forests and animals just roaming. Hidden ruins and plenty of trees to climb. It ended up being Chase and me, Lydia and Owen for most of the day.. I have not laughed so much in a LONG time! So many jokes were made.. sayings and jokes which will be made from now on.. which are the best kind! I had such a fantastic day, the kind of day that makes you think 'these people are amazing, i'm keeping hold of them!!' ..just love them!














No comments:
Post a Comment