This weekend the YSA decided to take a daytrip to Abbotsbury, a little village on the other side of Weymouth which is where a few of them lived. It came highly recommended by Bevan, and it did NOT disappoint! Me and my dad have a tradition of finding old churches with great acoustics and singing hymns acapella. I tried this with them.. and although at first some of them thought it was 'gay' they got into it and were soon making requests. Singing in places like that, where your voice literally carries to the heavens is such a wonderful way to spend a sunday. Chase brought his camera, which is lucky.. because the scenery was breathtaking. I am so lucky to be in this little painting we call England! We ended the day at Lydias with a double FHE. I love my friends :)
Chase Toyn Photography.









No comments:
Post a Comment