That's Lyndsey's life..

My photo
Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom
"Love is a journey, not a destination. Heaven is another name for love" Engaged to my best friend on 12/12/12. Happiest girl in the world.

Friday, 18 May 2012

Friday Night's Date Night..

Tonight I was wined (not literally) and dined (except I paid) by my friend.
Things to remember about James:
  • He hates everything, literally everything.
  • He can't walk properly, it's a problem i've tried and failed to correct. Whitest Gangsta swagger ever.
  • He's a super massive nerd, and i love that.
  • He's growing a soul patch.. mixed feelings
  • He brings the rain!!
  • I've got big love for him.
My choice: Oreo & Mars.. yum! James' choice: Ginger nuts and Ferrero Rocher.. what?! no!




Poole Quay. He got what he wanted.. a beach side walk (in the rain, and the wind, and the cold.. welcome to England!)

No comments:

Post a Comment